- Thoroughly wash hands with soap & water before touching the mask.
- Check the mask for any tears or holes.
- Find the top side where the metal piece or stiff edge is.
- Ensure that the color side faces outward
- Place the metal piece/stiff edge over your nose
- Cover your mouth, nose & chin
- Adjust the mask without leaving gaps on the side
- Avoid touching the mask
- Use the straps to remove the mask
- Keep the mask away from you or any surface when removing it.
- Discard the mask immediately after use, preferably in a closed bin
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds after removing the mask
- Don’t use a ripped or damp mask
- Do not wear a mask only over the mouth or nose( Both should be covered)
- Do not wear a loose mask
- Do not do other things that require touching the mask while using
- Do not leave a used mask within the reach of others
- Do not re-use the mask without cleaning it properly